Bluegrass Country (WAMU 88.5 HD-2, bluegrasscountry.org) and the Bluegrass Country Foundation periodically offer prizes, including tickets and other items, to its listeners and supporters with no consideration required. These giveaways may be promoted on air, online or via emailed newsletters and signage at events. Unless otherwise stated, to be eligible for contests and giveaways, contestants must meet the following criteria and rules:
* Contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
* Contestants cannot be affiliated with Bluegrass Country or the Bluegrass Country Foundation as employees, volunteers or family members.
* Each contest may have specific qualifying rules. These will be will be announced, or posted as deemed necessary.
* Only one entry per person contest is permitted, unless otherwise noted.
* Only one winner per household is permitted in any 90-day period.
* All decisions of station management about the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final.
* Bluegrass Country will make its best attempt to notify all winners by phone and/or email. Bluegrass Country is not responsible for any telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected e-mail or e-mail service disruption.
* Prizes may be time-sensitive. Prize winners are responsible for pick-up and redemption before expiration date.
* Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event. Bluegrass Country is not responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors at given venues.
* If the prize is a ticket to an event, Bluegrass Country will not be responsible if the event is canceled, postponed or otherwise affected by action of the artist or venue.
* Bluegrass Country reserves the right to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements.
* If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor, will there be replacements for the forfeited prize or for prizes not redeemed before their expiration date.
*By accepting their prize, winners give Bluegrass Country permission to use their name and likeness in editorial and promotional material in all broadcast, print and electronic formats without additional compensation, unless previously agreed otherwise.
* Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
* By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Bluegrass Country and the Bluegrass Country Foundation including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in our promotions.
* By entering, participants may be automatically subscribed to our occasional emails and will receive event communication by email. A link to “unsubscribe” is included on all email communications.
* These rules may change without notice.
* Void where prohibited.
Click here for a printable copy of these guidelines.