Thanks for coming to the Bluegrass Country Festival Calendar.   We love to listen to live music and work hard to make this calendar reliable and up to date.  We also hope you enjoy the music we play on the air.   Listening to Bluegrass Country is free.  You’ll never hear a commercial.  This festival listing is free.  But keeping this station on the air and this website on the internet isn’t free.

We don’t get government or institutional support like some public stations.  We are nearly 100% dependent on listeners who make voluntary contributions.  And  if we’re typical of public media, about 10% of listeners are donors.  So this message is for the other 90%.  If you enjoy the music we play, if you appreciate our festival listing, help us out.  It doesn’t take much.  A $10 or $20 monthly contribution would be great, and helps us budget for the future, but contributions in any amount add up.

The process is quick, easy and secure.  Just hit the DONATE button and you’ll be taken to our donation page on Network for Good, a global service for nonprofits.  

Please join us to keep Bluegrass Country the world’s best source for American roots music, all day every day.

Updated May 21, 2024

Refresh this page to make sure you’re getting the latest updates.

Welcome to the Bluegrass Country festival calendar.  We list bluegrass, old time and Americana festivals in the US and Canada by month, plus a separate section for festivals beyond North America.  There are some festivals that haven’t published their 2024 dates.  If you know about a 2024 festival that isn’t on our list, please send us the information.

“Bluegrass festival” is a broad category, encompassing old time fiddlers’ conventions, family weekends, street fairs, mega-music festivals and everything in between.  We’ve provided links to the festival websites so you can check the lineups, schedules, admission fees, facilities, whether there’s camping, jamming etc. Our calendar only lists events when we can find a current secure website or Facebook page.  Check back often, as we add new events when we find them.

So pack up your instruments, load the camper and hit the road!


UPDATES.  Check the calendar for details.  Our online calendar starts with the current month.  To see the full year, order the printable calendar.

May
New Listing:  
Shriners Bluegrass Festival in Maryland

July
New listings: Morris Bluegrass Festival in Connecticut, Cline Country Bluegrass Festival in California; Campbellton Bluegrass Festival in New Brunswick, Canada

November
New listings:  Freiolsheim Bluegrass Festival in Germany, Molesworth Bluegrass & Country Music Festival in Australia


Want to see the full year of festivals?  Click here to order a printable copy of the calendar.

If you’d like to volunteer some time to help us keep this calendar up to date, we’d love to hear from you. E-mail calendar@bluegrasscountry.org.