Americana, country, honky-tonk, bluegrass – there’s lots of great live music at the Pearl Street Warehouse in the Wharf District of Washington, DC. Here’s a sample of upcoming shows:
- Maggie Koerner and Jeremie Albino Sep 19
- The Long Ryders and Joe Nolan Sep 20
- Justin Trawick and the Common Good and Ryan Johnson and the Unsung Heroes Sep 21
- 8 Ball Aitken Sep 25
- Bluegrass with Kitchen Dwellers Sep 26
- Jonah Tolchin and Schreiner Sep 27
- Western Centuries and Dirty Mae Sep 29
See the full lineup at pearlstreetwarehouse.com.
Old Town Warrenton, Virginia is a hot spot for live music, presented by the Gloria Faye Dingus Music Alliance at 92 Main Street. Hear the Songs from the Road Band Sep 14, The Nighthawks Sep 20, King Street Bluegrass Sep 21, The Gina Furtado Project (album release party!) Sep 27 and the Bryan Bowers Band Oct 5.
Summer is the time for bluegrass festivals! Check our festival roundup for events in your area.