For 46 years, there’s been no better place for bluegrass than Lucketts on Saturday night. The 2019-2020 concert series is underway, with an all-star collection of bands. Shows begin at 7 pm at the Lucketts Community Center, 42361 Lucketts Road in Leesburg, VA 20176. Tickets are $17 for adults, $5 for ages 3-17, cash only. For more information, including band profiles, go to luckettsbluegrass.org.
- Nov 23 – Big Country Bluegrass
- Dec 7 – Ralph Stanley II and the Clinch Mountain Boys
- Dec 14 – Springfield Exit with Tom Mindte, Mason Via and Ben Somerville
- Jan 4 – Kristy Cox Band
- Jan 11 – Larry Stephenson Band
- Jan 18 – Country Gentlemen Tribute Band
- Jan 25 – High Fidelity with Shannon Bielski and Moonlight Drive
There are 13 more shows February through April. Click here for a printable calendar.
Americana, country, honky-tonk, bluegrass – there’s lots of great live music at the Pearl Street Warehouse in the Wharf District of Washington, DC. Here’s a sample:
- Nov 23 – Sarah Shook and the Disarmers w/Mary-Elaine Kenkins
- Nov 29 – Shiner Honky Tonk Night featuring the Wil Gravatt Band
See the full lineup at pearlstreetwarehouse.com.
Old Town Warrenton, Virginia is a hot spot for live music, presented by the Gloria Faye Dingus Music Alliance at 92 Main Street. Check out this lineup:
- Nov 23 – Old Town Flood Album Release Party
- Dec 7 – The Keel Brothers